Pythian (2018 - Present)
- Linux Site Reliability Consultant
Vantage Media II (2015 - 2017)
Lead SRE & Network Operations Manager
- Work closely with developers in supporting new features, services, and releases
- Monitor site reliability and performance
- Scale infrastructure to meet demand
- Troubleshoot site down issues
- Continuously monitor/improve the quality of the infrastructures
- Develop automation tools
- Document system design and procedures
- Participate in on-call rotation
Web Dev Inc (2015)
Network Operations Manager
- Drive Incident management, monitoring, tracking, ensuring service level and process compliance.
- Drive promotion of proactive mindset, SLA compliance, and meaningful metrics reporting.
- Manage vendor relationships, reporting, and escalations
Web Dev Inc (2012 - 2014)
Senior Systems Administrator
- Design, implement and maintain redundant, scalable, robust infrastructures to support n-tier interactive web applications on the cloud built on different programming languages that run on Linux, Windows 2008/2012
- MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQL Server 2008 systems administration
- Maintain the Local Network and VPNs between offices outside the country
- Document systems architectures
- Monitor 24/7 the functionality of the sites
Agroamérica (2011 - 2012)
Chief Technical Officer
- Design and implementation of new infrastructure projects
- End user support manager
- Technical support manager
ACS Guatemala (2009 - 2011)
Sr. Systems Engineer
- Linux administration and troubleshooting.
- Windows Servers administration and troubleshooting.
- Projects implementations and design.
Prosisco / Executrain (2005 - 2009)
Technology Consultant and Trainer
- Design, plan, implement, migrate and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, ISA Server, Exchange Server, IIS and SQL Server to many companies in Guatemala.
- Design, plan, implement, migrate and troubleshoot Linux systems.
- Trainer for MCSE: Messaging and Security track courses.
- Trainer for the A+ and Netowrk+ certifications.
- Trainer for the Linux+ certificatin.
- Java and PHP trainer.
ITM (2001 - 2005)
Technology Consultant, Trainer and Developer
- Linux, Windows, Solaris and Mac OS X systems consultant.
- Web developer (ASP.NET and PHP).
- Java, ASP.NET and Java trainer.
- Linux administration trainer.
- Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat, CoreOS, CentOS
- Windows Server
- Amazon Web Services
- EC2, EC2 Container Service, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, CloudFront, RDS, ElastiCache, Redshift, VPC, Route53, CodeCommit, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, EMR, SNS, SES, WorkSpaces, CLI
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Zookeeper
- Programming Languages
- Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified Developer
- Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Linux+
- MCSA +Messaging